Pages

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Humor - Country Songs

Top 16 Country Music Songs

16. It's Hard To Kiss The Lips At Night That Chewed Your Ass Out All Day Long.

15. If I Can't Be Number One In Your Life, Then Number Two On You.

14. If The Phone Don't Ring, You'll Know It's Me.

13. How Can I Miss You If You Won't Go Away?

12. I Liked You Better Before I Got to Know You So Well.

11. I Still Miss You Baby, But My Aim's Gettin' Better.

10. I Wouldn't Take Her To A Dog Fight 'Cause I'm Afraid She'd Win.

9. I'll Marry You Tomorrow, But Let's Honeymoon Tonight.

8. I'm So Miserable Without You, It's Like You're Still Here.

7. If I Had Shot You When I First Wanted To, I'd Be Out Of Prison By Now.

6. My Wife Ran Off With My Best Friend And I Sure Do Miss Him.

5. She Got The Ring And I Got The Finger.

4. You're The Reason Our Kids Are So Ugly.

3. Her Teeth Was Stained But Her Heart Was Pure.

2. She's Looking Better After Every Beer.

And the Number one song is. . . . .

1.I Ain't Never Gone To Bed With Ugly Women, but I've Sure Woke Up With A Few !

No comments: