Pages

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Interesting Offer

J-Walk found this on Craigslist - it's pretty interesting...

So, here's my offer. If you happen to hit a deer (or larger animal, although I don't think we have many of those in southern Virginia), you can bring the animal to me, and I'll carve it up for you, and split the meat 50/50.

Just a few rules:

  1. It has to be a deer or bigger. I'm not carving up a flat squirrel for you.
  2. It must be less than a day old. God only knows what happens to the carcass after a day of sitting there.
  3. You have to call the police after your accident. The cops come out and issue you a permit so that you legally own the deer. It's quick, and it keeps it legal (I'm not carving up poached animals, and if you poach, you should rid the world of your sorry existence).
  4. You bring the animal to me (I'm in Suffolk), and I do the rest, and call you when its done. If you live in Suffolk, or hit the deer in Suffolk, I could come to you, but I'm not driving to VA Beach at 10 pm at night.
  5. I'll cut up the animal and give half the meat to you in sealed bags. I'll even label it, so you'll know what cuts you're getting. You eat it and enjoy!

No comments: